Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

English: Writing task Unit 3 (Oussama)


English: Writing task Unit 3


Hello my name is Oussama. I am eleven years old. I’m from Spain and I live in Mataró. My parents are Ahmed and Semaya. I have got two sisters. Their names are Omaima and Yasmin.

In my free time I like watching TV because I like cartoons but I don’t like Redding books because I don’t like reading.
My favourite sports  are football and athletics, my favourite food is pizza and my favourite drink is POWERIDE.

Now I’m going to talk about my uncle. He was born in Morocco in 1972. He is 40 years old.
He is tall. His eyes are black and his hair is short and straight and black.
He is funny.

He Works in an restaurant. He works seven days a week. He starts to work at 09:00 and finishes at 01:00.a.m.
He wears a uniform.
In his work he has to do some activities:
He prepears the food.
He works as a waiter. He serving the customers.      

No comments:

Post a Comment