Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

WRITING TASK UNIT 3 (David Peña)


Hello my name is David. I am 11 years old. I live in Mataro. My parents are Montserrat and Miguel. I have got a sister. Her name is Yaiza.
In my free time I like to play videogames because I like to play on the sofa but I don't like to cook because I don't like cooking. My favourite sports is football, my favourite food is potatoes and my favourite drink is cacaolat.

When I grow up I want to be a footballer player because I like kicking the ball but I don't want to be a nurse because I don't like to work in a hospital.

Now I'm going to talk about my mother. She was born in Mataro in 1966. She is a 45 years old.
She is not very tall. Her eyes are brown and her hair is long, straight and blond. She is friendly and funny. 
She is an office worker. She works in an office. She works 5 days a week. She starts work at 9 o'clock and she finishes at 13 o'clock. She doesn't wear a uniform.
In her work she has to do some activites:
-She uses the computer.
-She uses the telephone.



David Peña

No comments:

Post a Comment