Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

WRITING TASK (ORIOL)

Hello mi name is Oriol. I am 11 years old. I'm from Spain and i live in Mataró. My parents are Jusep and Mariajosé. Ihave got one sister. Her name is Ada.
In my free time I like to play with video games and play with computer games because I love SKYLANDERS and the Sims3 vaya fauna. But I don't like bananas because they are horribles.
My favourite sport is tennis, my favourite food is espagetti carbonara and my favourite drink is aquarius.
When I grow up I want to be a scientist because I always like this job but I don't want to be an electrician because I think it's borig.

Now i'm going to talk about my perfect friend. He was born in Mataró on 21st of fune. he is eleven years old.
He is not very tall. His eyes are brownand his hair is short, straight and dark. He is friendly.
He is a student. He works in an school. He starts to work at 9:00 and he finishes at 17:00. He doesn't have to wear a uniform.
In hes work he has to do these activites:
Do hes homework, study and learn a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment