Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Writing task (Sofia Martinez)

Hello my name is Sofia I am 11 years old. I'm from Spain and I live in Mataró. My parents are Candy and Antonio. I have got a brother, his name is Carles.
In my free time I like to watch TV because it is very funny but I don't like to clean because is very boring.
My favourite sports are: hokey and basketball, my favourite food is macarrony and my favourite drink is water.
When I grow up I want to be a journalist because I like to learn new news but I don't want to be a cleaner because is vey boring.

Now I'm going to talk about my mother. She was born in Mataró in 1967. She is 44 years old.
She is not very tall. Her eyes are brown and her hair is quite short wavy and dark. She is funny:
She is a bus driver. She works in a bus. Sje sometimes works seven days a week or sometimes four days a week. She sometimes starts to work at five in the morning or at two in the afternoon and she sometimes finishes working or at two in the afternoon or at ten at night. She wears a uniform.
In her work she has to do some acivities:
- She takes people and transportate they to different places.
- She sells tickets for the bus.
- She drives a bus.
- She gives change.

1 comment: