Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Writing Task Unit 3


Hello, my name is Àlex Escolà. I am eleven years old. I’m from Spain and I live   in Mataró. My parents are Jaume and Raquel. I have got one brother and one sister. Their names are Judit and Pol.

In my free time I like to play basketball because I practice this three days a week  but I don’t like to play golf because It’s boring.

My favourite sports are: basketball, football and tennis. My favourite food is “tiramisu” and my favourite drink is “powerade”.

When I grow up I want to be an accountant because I like Maths but I don’t want to be a cleaner because I don’t like to clean.

Now I am going to talk about my father. He was born in Mataró in 1967. He is 44 years old. He is quite tall. His eyes are brown and his hair is short and quite dark. He is funny. He is a biologist. He works in a office. He works five days a week. He starts to work at 9:00 am o’clock and he finishes at 6:00 pm o’clock. He wears a suit.

In his work he has to do some activities:
  • He prepares power points with his headmaster.
  • He makes advertisements.
  • He sometimes teaches how to use hospital machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment