Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Writing task unit 3 ( ALBERT )

Hello my name is Albert. I am 11 years old. I 'm from Spain and i live in Mataró. My parents are Reme and Antonio. I have got a sister. Her name is Cristina.

In my free time i like playing football because i like football but i don't like tennis because i don't like it.

My favourite sport is football, my favourite food is pizza and my favurite drink is water.

When i grow up I wan to be a faireman because i like the fire but i don't want to be a pop star because i don't like to sing.

Now I'm goning to talk about my father. He was born in Múrcia in April in 1964. He is 47 years old.

He is tall. His eyes are brown and his hair is short. He is funny.

He is a baker. He works in a bakery. He works 7 days a week. He starts to wark at 4 in the morning and he finishes at 12 in the morning. He doesn't wear a uniform. In his work he has to do some activites.

He delivers bread with his van too different shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment