Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

WRITING TASK UNIT 3 (Patri M.)

Hello my name is Patri. I'm 11 years old. I'm from Spain and I live in Cabrera de Mar. My parents are Carmen and Enrique. I have got one brother and one sister. Their names are Cristina and Enrique.

In my free time I like riding horses because I love horses but I don't like singing because I don't like singing.

My favourite sports are volley, swimming and riding horse. My favourite food is spaghetti and my favourite drinks are water, Coca-Cola or Trina.

When I grow up I want to be a fashion designer because I love clothes but I don't want to be a builder because I don't like building.

Now I'm going to talk about my brother. He was born in Brcelona in 1987. He is 24 years old.
He is tall. His eyes are dark brown and his hair is short, straight and dark. He is helpful, funny and shy.
He is an arquitect. He works in an university. He works 5 days a week. He starts to work at 8:30 and hefinishes at 15:30. He doesn't wear uniform. In his work he has to do some activities: he does new projects, field mesuraments, graphic design and he draws houses and buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment